Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+3
metrolancer
justinjmoravec
DarkPhantom99
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkPhantom99

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:53 pm

. What is your lord name? Neo Marquis

2. How old are you?20

3. Why do you want to join this alliance? I am new to the game and want to experience it fully

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave? NA. Have yet to join an alliance.

5. What can you bring to the alliance? I can bring a new outlook to things and strategies, even though I am still learning the ropes

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game? Logic and expansion, calculating.
7. How often do you check on your cities? 5 - 10 times daily.

8. How often do you check the forums? Once daily.

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude? Yes
10. Can you take criticism? Yes
11. How big is your army presently? n/a

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many?new to game
13. What is your current reputation? 3 million +

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances? Nope.

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members?smokex, he is my real life friend and told me to apply to join you
Back to top Go down
justinjmoravec

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:11 pm

apply in game - real life friend = accepted always. and he can power lvl you and show you the ropes too. ( we all can help out )

Back to top Go down
metrolancer

metrolancer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 am

Application Neo_ma13

Note that i am at GME 8+ at me, so, it's at 3:48am in the morning..

I just Have one question.. U said u have 3mil+ reputation and yet when u join, u only have 1 point of rep. As of now, as 10:38:37 VA time, u only have 2,206,230 points, which is a good improvement.

I already let commander and generals know about the situation but seems like no one can answer me.

U already in the alliance but i still like to know why u have to lie to us to join us ???

Explaination to my commander, generals and team mates wil be a good start so that we can trust u and take ur words in future. if u were still in our alliance.

P.S; Commander and Generals, i took it into my own hand to post this coz It might be threat to us as the phoenix spies are approaching near to us for the plans.. I dun question authority but i need some answer for us to being a strong and powerful alliance.
Back to top Go down
AKknight

AKknight

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:25 am

hum...yes..I would like to know as well
Back to top Go down
metrolancer

metrolancer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 am

Let's see what the responses are ..........
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 am

I do not see this as a threat. We certainly have our share of members who are not as active as our core. He's a RL friend so we let him in. It is not like we're running out of space. That's at least how I see it.
Back to top Go down
BloodKil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am

Not up to date on everything yet, but I see no actual referral from smoke nor do I think lying to get in is acceptable in the slightest. I will temporarily boot him until it has been cleared with deimon, justin, or myself on an actual referral and/or why he lied.

Not trying to countermand either justin or deimon here but am weary myself until a acceptable explanation is offered. (though IMHO there isnt one) TY metrolancer
Back to top Go down
smokex

smokex

Application Empty
PostSubject: sorry   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 am

Hey sorry. Everybody that it took awhile to post but yes he his one of my friends and I allready explained the problem to him he said he accidentally put 3mil and i already talk to the commander before he applied so again i apologize for anything that was mistooking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1