Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application-charizard

Go down 
+7
Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX
taylorp
Hallowed Be Thy Name
justinjmoravec
deimon
Flash1992
lordfarquad
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

application-charizard Empty
PostSubject: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am

1. What is your lord name? Charizard

2. How old are you? (You don't have to answer, though if left unanswere will assume you are 10) I am 18 years old

3. Why do you want to join this alliance? I want to join because I want to be part of something bigger. I believe Dragon Claw has what I need to discover my full potential

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave? I am currently in Leaf Village Shinobi but I am goin to quit because there is a lot of drama. This drama is causing the game to be boring and less of game and more realistic

5. What can you bring to the alliance? I am currently a general (doesn't mean much in other alliance). I can help amy new people with questions. Help out with strategies. I am can also be a diplomate if it is needed

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game? Currently I am building up some rep but i have stoped to build my army. I hope to have a good army and conquer a few counties

7. How often do you check on your cities? I check on my cities every hour or so. I am very active in the game

8. How often do you check the forums? This my first for7m but i have account in a couple social network website. I check those everyday.

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude? I have a positive attitude. I am optimistic. Always try to find the good side of something

10. Can you take criticism? I can take criticism. It does not bother me if someone criticizes me. I either ignore or listen if it is constructive criticism

11. How big is your army presently? (rough number will work but please a screen shot of troops in a PM to Deimon) I have 8.5 million Lizards, 1 million widows , 800,000 gorgons, 500,000 orcs 40, fallen and 16 reapers

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many? I have one county but i will probably give it back my current alliance because it was a gift but I do not want it. If I get any counties I want to conquer them myself

13. What is your current reputation? (Please send a screen shot to Deim) I currently have 38 million in rep. My rank is king

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances? I do not have any fueds with any players or alliances. I will only attack if i am attacked and if it alright with the alliance. I only attack the people that attack I try not to invovle more people

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members? I do not know any past or present members. I might have talked to some but i dont know any members
Back to top Go down
lordfarquad

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 am

Your army looks small compared to your rep you raid a lot I assume
Back to top Go down
Flash1992

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 am

Yeah i agree with farquad, your army seems to lack compared to your rep and is far below the standard troop count of dragon claw, but you have enough lizards to conquer level 10 black widows and should attain a sufficient number in a week or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 am

I have raided a lot but these last couple of days I have switched to conquering. I am at good lvl with my rep. It is time for my army to grow so i have both a lot of rep and a good sized army. my shows that i am good with strageoes but an arm6 show that you are powerfula and will not bee pushed around
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Yeah, you have a ways to go in terms of having a good enough army as well as properties.

You need to have more counties so you can max you research, and you need a bigger army so you can defend your properties. Keep us informed of your progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Well i dont have many counties but i have six cities. The blacksmith upgrade are atleast lvl 10. My reearch lab has all lvl 10 and above except dacoity lvl 6 and thorn lvl 4
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Upgrading all the weapons and armor takes at least 8. If you have them all going at the same time they should all be 13+ by now with most 14-15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

By 8, I think you mean it takes 8 cities to get them all going. That might be true but i have been playing pocket empires for a couple months now. I joined about a month before the alliance system started working. I upgrade most of the stuff in the cities. Until a 3 weeks ago i was onlt upgarding anything possibl3 then i joined an alliance and rep up
Back to top Go down
justinjmoravec

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Do you also posses a flamethtower attack and dragons rage attack you can use at will? And if someone throws an ultra ball at you do you get captured? Sorry i just had to ask. Couldn't help myself since my kids are pokemon zealots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Justin i can use flamethower fire spin and fire blast among other attacks i can only be captures by the master ball and that is in my belly because I ate it
Back to top Go down
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Hallowed Be Thy Name

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Charizard, you have evolved, but are lacking the current TMs to qualify for DC. You may need a better poké trainer, it seems your last one didn't give you enough haircuts, just rare candies.
Back to top Go down
taylorp

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Bahahahahaha guitar that was a golden comment. You should evolve to Electricguitargod for that one!
Back to top Go down
Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Hahaha I didn't know we needed to know pokemon for this gameee????? LOL
Back to top Go down
taylorp

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:12 pm

@Charizard-We already have a Blastoise in the alliance. Would there me emnity between yall if you joined? Who would win?
Back to top Go down
justinjmoravec

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:33 pm

My Grouden can rip out Hyper Beams, Solar Beams, and Eruptions all day long. All I need is Leppa berries and i will pwn you all day long. Or if you wanna go d v d

Rayquaza - nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Moza

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:51 am

justinjmoravec wrote:
My Grouden can rip out Hyper Beams, Solar Beams, and Eruptions all day long. All I need is Leppa berries and i will pwn you all day long. Or if you wanna go d v d

Rayquaza - nuff said.

hehe wtf! Do I even want to know what that all means?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:22 am

Blastoise would not be able to handle my seismic toss. After the the season with the 2nd generation pokemon ended pokemon went down these newer pokemon are stupid. Groudon and the new legendary pokemon are not is cool as mewtoo lugia and the classic legendary pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 am

This has nothing to do with recruitment and my application. Question: why is the server under maintence
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warriors

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 am

lol srry but iit is funny, and its because yesterday night there was a glitch which doubled everyones troopes, so they are removing the troops now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:20 am

Okay I didnt know why. I went to log in on the game but it said under maintence wait 8 hours this suck no pocket empires today what shall I do now with my life
Back to top Go down
justinjmoravec

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 am

I have mewtoo also. old skool legendaries pwn them all. the o.g.'s of pokemon. but if we are going new skool,

Regigigas. I win. game over.

lol this application got totally derailed.

I started it and I couldnt help it. We are still reviewing everything though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 am

Regigigas is alright but mewtoo could definitely beat him. Mewtoo is the pocketplay of pokemon. Justin your right its your fault we are way off topic but its okay either way
Back to top Go down
justinjmoravec

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:08 am

Like i said, i couldn't pass it up. everyone had a good laugh because of this so it was worth it. I needed a break from all the in game shit I have to deal with and this just popped up and well, the rest is history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 am

Its okay justin this is pretty fun especially with Pocket empire down. I'm kind of just sitting around ijsually play the game in the morning then go back to real lofe in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
BloodKil

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:47 pm

when exactly are you leaving leaf village shinobi? I still see you promoting for them in world chat and was just curious... Also I could be wrong but was this not the alliance offering protection to universal soldier and any troop thieves openly on world chat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application-charizard   application-charizard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application-charizard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next