Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Fallen Reaper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen Reaper

Application: Fallen Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Application: Fallen Reaper   Application: Fallen Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:34 pm

1. What is your lord name?Fallen Reaper
2. How old are you? (You don't have to answer,
though if left unanswered we will assume you
are 10) 20
3. Why do you want to join this alliance? Ive always wanted to be competitive in this game around other players,And Dragon Claw seemed like my best choice and when i heard they were recruiting i knew i had to take this special oppurtunity. Ya guys are always leading the way for dragons in my perspective. Marines of Pocket Empires...
4. What was your previous alliance and why did
you leave? Legit Krew/ArchÃ…ngels,It got dull.unprofessional, Weak leadership skills
5. What can you bring to the alliance? I can bring my humor,Troops,experienced( General in LK ).I also love to help out other lords in getting them started out
6. What is your current approach/direction in
the game? I want to be on top/ not neccesarily in rep,but knowing ill have a family,but also have a laugh along the way.
7. How often do you check on your cities? Im on alot mostly after work 3pm Pacific time
8. How often do you check the forums? Multiple times a day.
9. Do you have a constructive, positive
attitude? i Play this game in a upbeat recreational attitude,but can bring a more authoritive figure into play.
10. Can you take criticism?Yes very well
11. How big is your army presently? (rough
number will work but please send a screen shot
of troops in a PM to Deimon) 50 mil widows,10 mil lizzies, Bumps,20k seige,Im not sure on how to take an in game screenshot but ill try my best
12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/
capitals? If so, how many? 9-10 counties,1 metro.
13. What is your current reputation? (Please
send a screen shot to Deimon) 22 million rep,although i believe rep wont mean a thing in PvP it matters about your experience and troop count
14. Do you have any feuds with other players
or alliances? No i had one with former KDS Haywire but i apoligized and we sorted things out.
15. Do you know any current or past Dragon
Claw members? No
Thank you for taking the time to read my post,Im in a rush cus im on a phone not desktop.It would be a honor to be on the Marines of Pocket Empires thanks again.
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fallen Reaper   Application: Fallen Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah this is a solid app, well rounded rep/army/property held.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fallen Reaper   Application: Fallen Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 pm

This is my original name,no other name changes.
Back to top Go down
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Hallowed Be Thy Name

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fallen Reaper   Application: Fallen Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Good question Gigantor and seems like a good addition.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fallen Reaper   Application: Fallen Reaper I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 am

I was called Reaper in highschool ( nickname cus I was on wrestling team ) Brought it on here. And a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fallen Reaper   Application: Fallen Reaper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Fallen Reaper
Page 1 of 1