Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Approved

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krisblade

Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm

1. What is your lord name?
krisblade

2. How old are you? (You don't have to answer, though if left unanswered we will assume you are 10)
2.4x10^1 years and counting

3. Why do you want to join this alliance?
I want to be an integral part of a fun, confident, and selective group of PE gamers. Judging from this application process and my observation of Dragon Claw members in game, I feel that this alliance fits the bill. Additionally, getting the max boost to regeneration rates remains a leading factor.

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave?
Bad Mammer Jammers [BMJ] -- and I still haven't left yet to be honest

The alliance's leadership (of which I was not a part) dissolved rather suddenly, and the numbers fell from 100 members to 70. I recently returned from a four-day vacation abroad to find that I represented half of the alliance's total reputation and a tenth of it's holdings (counties/metros). This is still the case, and I am not happy with the situation.

5. What can you bring to the alliance?
My reputation, my forces, my holdings, a creative spirit, lively attitude, and my individual experiences with this game and life in general.

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game?
I would like to reach "God" title by tomorrow or the day after, but if I don't it's no biggie. I have put rep grinding on the back burner of late and instead refocused my efforts on L10BW conquering. My approach to the game is largely unchanging: general efficiency while having fun. My direction/objective however is variable and contingent upon the situation at hand but could include: gaining territory, building up an army, chatting with other players, etc.

7. How often do you check on your cities?
several times per day

8. How often do you check the forums?
at the very least every other day

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude?
I would say so, but I bet that my family could make a case for the contrary javascript:emoticonp('Rolling Eyes')

10. Can you take criticism?
Yup.

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” ~ Aristotle ... on of my fav quotes.

11. How big is your army presently? (rough number will work but please send a screen shot of troops in a PM to Deimon)
80mil BWs and LZs (I'd actually rather not post exactly how many of each on a public forum)
XXk cats/ballistas
XXk reapers
an assortment of wimpy human troops for use as buffers

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many?
3 counties, 2 metros, 0 state caps (wish there were still some for the taking)

13. What is your current reputation? (Please send a screen shot to Deimon)
62mil

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances?
Nope. I don't even hate Major Man and everyone else seems to

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members?
No

P.S. I have never taken an in-game screen shot, so please bear with me while I figure it out. Once I do, it will not be a problem for me to PM Deimon a pic of my army. Thank you for considering my application.
Back to top Go down
AKknight

AKknight

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

good application
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Yeah, I like it as well. In terms of all the numbers you are exactly the type of player we're looking for. solid army, solid rep, enough towns and forts to max all relevant research. I especially like the focus on building an army over rep since that is what we are all about.
Back to top Go down
General Saus

General Saus

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Very Good Application... I especially like the Aristotle quote! Cool

I say 100% yes.
Back to top Go down
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Hallowed Be Thy Name

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:12 pm

You got my vote
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Application approved. Please apply in game.
Back to top Go down
krisblade

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Awesome! See you fellas on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Application - Approved I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Approved
Page 1 of 1