Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sir Stands App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:50 pm

1. What is your lord name?
Sir Standsalot

2. How old are you? (You don't have to answer, though if left unanswered we will assume you are 10)

3. Why do you want to join this alliance?
Prince Suliman was the leader of my last alliance. He left and I am following him.

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave?
You'll have to ask Prince Suliman the reason he left our last alliance. I feel some measure of loyalty to him so since he joined Dragons Claw I am trying to follow him.

5. What can you bring to the alliance?
I will teach anyone who will listen what I know. I will support with troops but not to the extent that it weakens me. I will back any of our alliance members from attack if they are relatively close to me.

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game?
Generally, to prepare for PVP. Specifically, maxing out my walls and turrets, maxing out all buildings, tearing down and rebuilding any fortresses I have conquered that don't have the right buildings, accruing Black Widows and Lizards, and building as many human troops as I can before PVP starts.

7. How often do you check on your cities?
Frequently, I have a list of all my cities and buildings that will complete a building upgrade that day. At that time I log in and start building again so they are always upgrading. I do the same for research and recruitment.

8. How often do you check the forums?
I can't check the forums as often as I'd like (alot going on right now, long story) but I constantly read alliance chat and always search the forum before asking a question unless it is urgent and I cant get near a computer in the near future.

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude?
My dog and kids think I do. Just don't ask my wife.

10. Can you take criticism?
With minimal sobbing.

11. How big is your army presently?
Approximately 110 Million strong. I thought I had a little more but just checked.

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many?
8 player cities, 12 capitals, and 1 metro

13. What is your current reputation?
About 83 million

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances?
I try to keep my head down. I've never had any problem with anyone so far. I figure there will be enough blood soon enough.

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members?
Only Prince Suliman.
Back to top Go down
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Hallowed Be Thy Name

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Did prince suliman join dragons claw or dragon claw?
We are two seperate alliances.
App sounds good, but 12 capitals?!?
Back to top Go down
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm

I realized I left off my last alliance. It was Elite Pack. I joined them because I was in the sticks and I went looking for the closest one. Prince Suliman brought me in and I was grateful. He decided to leave and I wanted to stick with him. I actually kind of liked our last alliance. Our top 20 players were a great group of guys and gals. I think what made Suliman want to leave is that the bottom 80 didn't seem to want to grow much. I probably shouldn't speak for him though. He can tell you his reasons.
Back to top Go down
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm

That should have been 12 counties. I have no capitals.
Back to top Go down
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Let me find out...I thought he PM'd Dragon Claw but you might be right. If so this could be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

We would love to have you, but I think your past leader may be in the other alliance. We are without the S and control the 1500.1500 capital, they are a very close ally of us and control the 250,250 one.

And guitargod he probably meant counties and not capitals.
Back to top Go down
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Justin, let me find out exactly where Suli went. If he went to Dragons Claw I'd really like to follow him. If the leader won't accept me I'll definitely take you up on the offer if it is still open. Hopefully I didn't waste anyone's time.
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Not a problem =). Also, I've dealt with him in the past and it was always good and diplomatic. If he is interested in raising his game, let him know there there's always a spot for him as well.
Back to top Go down
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Gents, it was Dragons Claw. My apologies. I will say that you guys have one squared away vetting process. I like the way it is a group decision on applications. If for some reason they won't take me I'll re-apply.
Back to top Go down
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:24 pm

And good to know we'll be allies. You guys seem serious.
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm

We're big on quality over quantity, so we take recruitment as the first step and try to make sure that it is a good fit all around. However, once people join the jackassery begins Wink
Back to top Go down
stands

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Haha....jackassery. I love that word. You must watch Community also. By the way, it was Dragons Claw and stupiddog did let me in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sir Stands App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Stands App   Sir Stands App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Stands App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: