Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+3
Fenix113
john_mox
marean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
marean

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:06 pm

1. What is your lord name?
Marean

2. How old are you? (You don't have to answer, though if left unanswered we will assume you are 10)

3. Why do you want to join this alliance?
You guys are in top 10

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave?
Dragon claw is the only alliance for me Smile

5. What can you bring to the alliance?
I can help anybody if they are in need

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game?
Conquer more than 50 fortress

7. How often do you check on your cities?
daily

8. How often do you check the forums?
daily

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude?
yes

10. Can you take criticism?
of curse
11. How big is your army presently? (rough number will work but please send a screen shot of troops in a PM to Deimon)
11000000+

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many?
today I`m gonna conquer my first 2

13. What is your current reputation? (Please send a screen shot to Deimon)

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances?
no

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members?
no
Back to top Go down
john_mox

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:35 pm

May I ask when you started playing this game?

john_mox =)
Back to top Go down
Fenix113

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey marean, all or most of the generals n officers of DC r quitting so I'm not sure if ur application would be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
john_mox

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

I am sure we will have someone review his app. But we should also give him a heads-up on the changes that we are going through.

john_mox =)
Back to top Go down
Thucydides

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 am

You've only got 1.5mil rep but you've already got 11mil eh? By, "dragon claw is the only alliance for me," do you mean you've never been in an alliance before?
Back to top Go down
marean

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:00 pm

john_mox wrote:
May I ask when you started playing this game?

john_mox =)

2-3 weeks
Back to top Go down
marean

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Fenix113 wrote:
Hey marean, all or most of the generals n officers of DC r quitting so I'm not sure if ur application would be reviewed.

that`s good to know...
Back to top Go down
Fenix113

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Exo, even if she's allowed I think we should restrict her forum access to our guides otherwise Phoenix may use em. And marean, we don't care if u knw that info. I'm pretty sure Phoenix alrdy knows from posts on wc. You guys r that bad that u have to use the admins and mods to help u...n even u guys r still going to fall. Accept that fact.
Back to top Go down
marean

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Thucydides wrote:
You've only got 1.5mil rep but you've already got 11mil eh? By, "dragon claw is the only alliance for me," do you mean you've never been in an alliance before?

yes because i`ve started with courage first and realized that i spent my gems for nothing... so i`ve started again in honor and i saved my gems. i spent a couple of gems on militia first than i conquered a lot of monsters than with the rest of my gems i got 10000000 lizards and that`s it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fenix113

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Lol sure u did...

P.S. I knw I'm not supposed to post this but deimon n the rest aren't here so meh.
Back to top Go down
marean

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Fenix113 wrote:
Exo, even if she's allowed I think we should restrict her forum access to our guides otherwise Phoenix may use em. And marean, we don't care if u knw that info. I'm pretty sure Phoenix alrdy knows from posts on wc. You guys r that bad that u have to use the admins and mods to help u...n even u guys r still going to fall. Accept that fact.

first of all i`m a dude Neutral ...second :you can restrict my access in any way you want... and fenix113 chill out a little Smile go outside take a breath of fresh air from time to time because this is still a game Smile. I don`t want to make fun of fenix but this is my point of view...and i`m not phoenix Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fenix113

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Sorry I'm just stressed out. Anyways u got a positive attitude I can say that. Good army for ur rep too.
Back to top Go down
marean

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Fenix113 wrote:
Sorry I'm just stressed out. Anyways u got a positive attitude I can say that. Good army for ur rep too.

i just haven't the time to use it Smile. i have already 3 fortresses but no overwhelming lvl 10 monsters around me:(
Back to top Go down
BoogieG

BoogieG

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Be patient Marean, we have been undergoing a very large structrual change with in the alliance. With the war zone still only a week in, majority of us are still putting most of our time and energy into the game itself. Keep doing what you are doing, and I am sure a DC General will be able to review your application in due time.
Back to top Go down
Flash1992

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:07 pm

yeah marean you look like you made quite some progress compared to the time you played this game. This is a good app but it still lacks the army as you know our alliance is going through some changes and our commander recently changed that means the rank structure will change and there will be new generals, colonels, captians etc. so please wait patiently until we tidy up and heres what you can do in the meanwhile.
Find a level 10 overwhelming black widow (if you cant find any pm me in game and ill tell you several locations as i know dozens) and send your lizards with a few speed bumps and just conquer no raid raid only gives you rep points and they mean nothing.

Then post from time to time an update on your rep and army size if you making good progress and when our rank structure is set we will give you an invite as i dont see anyone really going against your app.
Back to top Go down
e x o

e x o

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Looks like a good app, you are headed in the right direction. With a little bit of guidance, I think you may be well-suited for DC.
Back to top Go down
marean

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks guys for letting me join your group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1