Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yarl's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yarl777

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 am

1. What is your lord name? Yarl

2. How old are you? I'm 34.

3. Why do you want to join this alliance? To expand my experience while enjoying PE and to further improve my techniques by surrounding myself with people that have a higher understanding of game mechanics.

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave? I was previously in Twisted By Design. I left because I didn't want to be the last one on the ship as it went down. Additionally, I randomly applied to TBD when I first started playing PE just on a whim.

5. What can you bring to the alliance? I'm loyal once I apply myself to an endeavor, I'm a very quick learner and can grasp new techniques easily, and I've got a dirty, sick, and twisted sense of humor!

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game? I'm currently building and conquering at a ferocious pace and focusing my intentions on setting a firm foundation to expand upon.

7. How often do you check on your cities? When I'm at work and bored I tend to keep thing constantly monitored and flowing. When I'm at home or just not at work I tend to sporadically check things but I certainly try to keep my build queues full.

8. How often do you check the forums? Usually, in similar situations when playing a similar game, I tend to check forums once a day. For instance, I recently quit playing Evony Age2, but while still active I'd check the forums once a day when I got a chance to sit down.

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude? Yes, unless I'm caffeine-deprived and then I can be a bit grumpy, haha.

10. Can you take criticism? Yes

11. How big is your army presently? 10 million widows, 4 million lizards, around 5k ballista, 325k longbowmen, and assorted speed-bumps. Definitely not as big as I'd like it, but not bad for only having been playing for a little while now.

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many? Yes, I've got 3 counties.

13. What is your current reputation? Just broke 10 million in reputation last night.

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances? Nope, nothing at all.

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members? Nope, but there's a bunch in my vicinity and I look forward to getting to know them if my application is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Hallowed Be Thy Name

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 am

It sounds like you are on the right track!
I, for one, would be glad to have ya aboard, however your army is looking rather on the short side for a Dragon Claw. I suggest spending a little bit of time building your widow count on lvl 10 conquers. Post your progress here in a few days. If you are doing well, I see no reason why we shouldn't add ya.
Back to top Go down
AKknight

AKknight

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 pm

I think we should take this guy...He will quickly catch-up just being around our members.
Back to top Go down
yarl777

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 am

Duly noted, Guitargod, I'm working on that now and I'll reply back in a few days with fully updated totals. Picked up 2m more lizards today and have sent out four more lvl 10 widow conquers.

And thanks, AKknight and Gigantor!

Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 am

I like this application as well. As others have said lets let it sit for a week and we'll be awaiting to see the pace at which you grow your army.
Back to top Go down
yarl777

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 am

One week update:

I'm now a king with 17.7m rep and the same amount of counties.

I now have 33 million black widows, 5.6k reapers, 19000 ballistas, and 6 million lizards. My speed bumps have progressively grown as well as wall defenses and barracks-queued archery units. There would be a few more million black widows if it weren't for that chaos that occurred yesterday with the servers.
Back to top Go down
deimon

deimon

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Looks like you're about ready to join. Go ahead and apply in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yarl's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarl's application   Yarl's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarl's application
Page 1 of 1