Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Defiance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urza

Hello from Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello I am Urza, a general of Defiance. I know SirNelson is working to build a friendship and alliance with you folks, but I thought it might be beneficial to register on your forums. So here I am. I hope we can help eachother and work together to dominate the phoenix when pvp goes live. Most of us are busy conquering troops and massing an army. Feel free to contact me if you need assistance and I can rally the troops. Take care.
Back to top Go down
output01x

output01x

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello Urza, I happen to share a border with a member of defiance - husker4life. While I have not opened communication with this player, we have shown each other mutual respect by not taking properties within each others territory.

Also, you wouldn't happen to have a Mine, Power Plant, and Tower, would you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Urza

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Lol @ the mtg comment. Yes and an academy to run. Wink

It is our policy in defiance to not attack our fellow dragons. We are building armies and preparing for phoenix pvp only. Husker is a good guy and I am sure you will never have to worry about him. Smile
Back to top Go down
output01x

output01x

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:56 pm

One more question, can your Rage be countered by spells or abilities? Laughing

Sorry, I can't help it. I am currently fiddling with my Volrath EDH deck so this is just too perfect lol.
Back to top Go down
Urza

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Not if you kick it, just wait to cast the spell till u ramp up a lot of mana. Wink I really only play standard. Though I have been taking a break lately. I have a huge collection, but I am one of like 2-3 people in my aera with a cardpool big enough for extended +... I would much rather dust off my force of wills, duel lands and tops and rock legacy, but no one would play me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Urza

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 pm

BTW I love the happy tree friends avatar.
Back to top Go down
output01x

output01x

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Thank you, I have been using Flippy as my avatar for years.

I too am a huge fanboy of Legacy. Unfortunately, I wrecked my car last year and decided to sell off my collection instead of filing an insurance claim. Duals, Fetches, Forces, Goyfs, Berserks, all sold off because of 1 stupid patch of ice... So now I just play EDH and Cube since I can't justify paying the horrifically inflated prices on Legacy staples (thanks Columbus GP). And if you ask me, EDH is a lot more fun anyway (what other format lets you cast a Plague Wind, attack with an Ink Eyes, steal an opponent's Eternal Witness, and return your Plague Wind to your hand all on turn 5? lol)
Back to top Go down
Urza

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Yea true, it can be fun. A friend had one with things like root maze, winter orb, deadly vapors, and other global effects that everyone hated. Was a funny deck. I never seriously put one together, but they I have played a few games using friends decks.
Back to top Go down
Dhuum

Dhuum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:54 pm

How did it feel when Gerrard cut off your head Urza?
lol I know, I asked you that already ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Defiance   Hello from Defiance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Defiance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: